Monday, August 27, 2007

OU Orthodontic Graduation 2007

On Friday night the OU Orthodontic class of 2007 graduated. Justin has only been in school for about 2 months, but has come to know the 3rd years very well. Too many late nights and long days together. We had a great time (after sitting in traffic for about an hour. And I do mean sitting.) with the residents and faculty. I couldn't help but feel a lot of jealousy for the graduating class, wishing it were Justin. Our time will come to graduate and start another new adventure. Good luck!

Justin and the outgoing class.

Justin and his class with Dr. Currier (the director) in the middle.

The first, second, and third years with Dr. Currier.

1 comments:

Gledwood said...

Congrats to all!

... hey I coasted in here 100% at random... with a click of that "next blog" button... interesting site you have here...

... i keep a few blogs too... (of course!) ... you can find me at http://gledwood2.blogspot.com ... my online daily confessional... all my other blogs are joined via that one's sidebar ...

... do drop by someday and say hi!

look forward to seeing you again!

all the very best to you

from

Gledwood
"Vol 2" ...
!!