Monday, January 12, 2009

Thanks Gammy!

While Justin and I were on the cruise, my mom graciously watched Joby and Jerni. Here are some highlights from their week together:

The bubble machine was a great hit to work off some energy from being inside.

Joby and Jerni bundled up in the wagon for a ride to the mailbox.

Joby and the Spiderman scooter.

Joby and cousin Logan. Mark and his 2 boys came over for a play date. Logan is about 3 weeks older than Joby.

My brother, Jeff, Jerni, and Joby enjoying the piano. I won't comment on how loud they were playing.

Thank you so much Mom for taking such good care of our precious little ones. We are grateful for the memories that the kids have with you. Come visit us in OK soon! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

lexie said...

I am glad that you guys had a great time. But I am more glad that you are back! The pictures looked like you had a ton of fun. You will have to show me the rest sometime!See ya in the morning. EMma is excited to come and see Joby

Stephanie Johnson said...

That cruise looks sooo fun, and looks like the kids didn't mind you being gone either :)