Monday, April 6, 2009

Twilight Party


On Friday night, I hosted a Twilight Party at my house. I'm a big fan (some say obsessed, I say fan) of Stephenie Meyer's books, so I thought what better way to celebrate Girls Night Out, than with a Twilight Party! I went all out for this party. It was sooooooo much fun!

I sent out these great invitations I found on Etsy.


I decorated our house black, white, and red with Twilight pictures and quotes all over. Justin came home and asked why our engagement picture had been taken down. I said, "It's all for the love of Twilight." We normally have a picture of Jesus Christ on a side table and it was replaced with Bella and Edward. Justin said, "What is Jesus not good enough for Twilight?"


The dinner table, before eating:

The place setting:

The dinner and dessert menu:

The girls holding their apple place cards:

After a delicious dinner, we played games. Twilight Bingo with Christine winning, Unscramble Words with Becca winning, and Trivia/Quotes with Lexie winning.
Here are the prizes they got to choose from:

Irresistible Apple hand soap from Bath and Body Works, Rosalie and Edward's cars, and Twilight magnets.

We had a great time watching Twilight and I'm so glad everyone was able to come. The girls went home with a goody bag (sorry no picture) of different items to represent the book series (ie: Fudge Marble cake mix-Edward's skin, gummi bears-Emmett's favorite animal to hunt, Goldfish crackers-Charlie's always fishing, Moon Pie-New Moon, etc.) See you November 20, 2009 for New Moon!

Front row: Lexie, Angela, Stephanie, Becca (Dressed up as Victoria)
Back row: me, Virginia, Laurie, Christine

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Thank you for a wonderful GNO! I am sorry I had to miss part of it. You really did an amazing job with all the little details.

Molly said...

Uhmmm.... AWESOME! I wish I could have come!!

Chrissy said...

What a great idea and what a wonderful hostess you are! I wish I could have come!!!! Hope you are doing well!

Jase and Britta said...

i remember you said that you had to postpone this party b/c joby was sick, but it looks like it was well worth the wait. how fun!