Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday, Joby!

Happy Birthday, Joby! Justin and I couldn't have asked for a sweeter boy to be our first child. Joby has so many amazing qualities. We had a Spider-man party for him on Saturday at the park. Lots of fun, food, and friends.

I thought I'd recap Joby's welcoming to the world:

I had no idea I was already 8 cm dilated when we arrived at the hospital. I look panic because I thought I wasn't going to be able to get an epidural, but I did.


Proud new parents!


Joby's 1st Birthday!


Joby-year 2!



We love you so much Joby! Happy 4th Birthday!

His friends.

Jerni flanked by her boys, Jakey and Aiden!

4 comments:

Jase and Britta said...

Happy Birthday Joby!! It's hard to believe he's four...

Chrissy said...

Happy Birthday Joby!!

lexie said...

We had a great time at the party! I love Jerni's outfit.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Joby! I'm sorry we missed you guys while you were in town. Maybe we'll hook up again one of these days.:)