Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Merry Christmas 2009 (again)

Christmas with my family! We had everyone over to our house (my in-laws) for breakfast and exchanging of gifts. My mom spoiled the kids and us!

Joby's yo-yo with his name and date burned on it.

More train stuff!

Justin and I both got UNC hoodies.

Jerni's shopping cart (pink, of course)!

Justin putting together the pink shopping cart. It took him a lot of concentration and time. Jerni also got the Tinkerbell nesting dolls.

Thanks so much for everything and a wonderful family Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

lexie said...

Yeah for pictures. It was fun to see your christmas pictures!

Los Bagleys said...

Where are you guys? I've been wondering and wondering! Are you back in NC? And your kids are so big by the way! Where has the time gone?