Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Merry Christmas 2009


Traditional picture of the family on the stairs (minus me taking the picture)

Before opening. Santa doesn't wrap presents at our house. Our presents to the kids are wrapped below. Joby has Spider-man paper and Jerni has Tinkerbell paper.

Jerni testing out and loving her pink Pillow Pet Pig!

This was a big hit! It's a head massager and it feels soooooo good.

Some other stuff the kids got. Jerni's princess lace up cards.

Christmas wouldn't be complete without a new train set for Joby.

We had a great time in VA with Justin's family. Christmas was meager for Justin and I with moving, starting a practice, etc. So, we decided to spend only $20 and see what we could come up with. I gave Justin an OU license plate for his car and socks. I got a griddle that I bought myself the day after Thanksgiving. Merry Christmas!

0 comments: